Director Sales, DACH
Paderborn, , Germany
Job ID: JR0031056
Director Sales, DACH
Reporting to the Vice President, EMEA Sales, you will be responsible for owning the entire revenue generation process and meeting or exceeding company revenue targets for the Region. You will lead a sales team and be held accountable for building long term relationships with clients and partners to solve strategic issues and generate opportunities. This role will be both strategic and hands-on, managing and working with senior management to develop and advance current and new revenue models. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of exceeding multi-million-dollar sales quotas.
At Skyhigh Security, we have a bold vision to Secure the World’s Data. Our mission is to protect organizations with cloud-native security solutions that are both data-aware and simple to use. We go beyond data access and focus on data use, allowing organizations to collaborate from any device and from anywhere without sacrificing their security. We strive to live your values every day. We want to Lead the Industry, we actively embrace our differences, we love to learn together, and we choose to celebrate each other often!
About The Role
Reporting to the Vice President, EMEA’s Sales, you will be responsible for owning the entire revenue generation process and meeting or exceeding company revenue targets for the Region. You will lead a sales team and be held accountable for building long term relationships with clients and partners to solve strategic issues and generate opportunities. This role will be both strategic and hands-on, managing and working with senior management to develop and advance current and new revenue models. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of exceeding multi-million-dollar sales quotas.
You will execute an operational strategy to land new customers in Skyhigh Security’s ideal customer profile (ICP). We will rely on you to refine and execute a go-to-market strategy that maximizes Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth and minimizes churn. You will maintain key customer relationships and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base. Planning and managing at a strategic and operational level, you will support the growth of the Region by nurturing executive relationships with a vision for expansion with purpose, driving customer success during a critical stage in our growth. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally to create and close new business, building relationships with stakeholders at all levels – from the front desk to the executive suite. Your presence will ensure that our customers adopt and realize the value of our solutions. Your day-to-day will involve developing and executing sales strategies to achieve sales targets, including creating a consistent rolling three quarter pipeline. You'll generate direct customer meetings and qualify opportunities, forecasting revenue on a quarterly basis to deliver against revenue targets.
- Build a high performance, accountable, sales-driven culture with a focus on customer execution and hypergrowth.
- Recruit, hire, develop and inspire sales teams, as well as address sales performance issues quickly.
- Develop winning strategies and partnership programs for top/key growth accounts.
- Build and maintain channel of high-quality client relationships and partnerships.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, revenue forecasts, reports and analysis, and ensure clear communication to executive leadership team and stakeholders.
- 10+ years of enterprise-level sales experience, selling to Fortune 1000/Global 2000 companies.
- Track record of developing sustainable new business within the security space.
- Experience working in early-stage start-up, hyper-growth companies is a must.
- A team player, able to work effectively cross functionally across the organization
- In-depth knowledge of implementing GTM strategies, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of the company's products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and customer success skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-changing environment and able to work under pressure.
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability indepth knowledge of sales tools (i.e. salesforce.com).
- Cybersecurity industry experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.