Enterprise Account Manager
London, Liverpool (obsolete), United Kingdom
Job ID: JR0032385
Enterprise Account Manager
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales and incremental bookings of a complex suite of Skyhigh Security products, solutions, and services within the assigned geography. The role requires in-depth knowledge of Skyhigh Security technologies, intuitive information on the industry and competitors, and the ability to generate value by timely and accurate application of knowledge. The role will develop sales by proactively assessing customer needs, identifying opportunities for growth, and creating tailored customer proposals. Account planning, customer engagement, revenue focus, contract negotiation, cross-functional stakeholder management, and excellent management of customer expectations are the key requirements of this role.
About Skyhigh Security
Skyhigh Security is a dynamic, fast-paced, cloud company that is a leader in the security industry. Our mission is to protect the world’s data, and because of this, we live and breathe security. We value learning at our core, underpinned by openness and transparency.
Since 2011, organizations have trusted us to provide them with a complete, market-leading security platform built on a modern cloud stack. Our industry-leading suite of products radically simplifies data security through easy-to-use, cloud-based, Zero Trust solutions that are managed in a single dashboard, powered by hundreds of employees across the world. With offices in Santa Clara, Aylesbury, Paderborn, Bengaluru, Sydney, Tokyo and more, our employees are the heart and soul of our company.
Skyhigh Security Is more than a company; here, when you invest your career with us, we commit to investing in you. We embrace a hybrid work model, creating the flexibility and freedom you need from your work environment to reach your potential. From our employee recognition program, to our ‘Blast Talks' learning series, and team celebrations (we love to have fun!), we strive to be an interactive and engaging place where you can be your authentic self.
About the Role
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales and incremental bookings of a complex suite of Skyhigh Security products, solutions, and services within the assigned territory. The role requires in-depth knowledge of security technologies, competitors, and the ability to generate value by delivering successful solutions to customers. The Account Manager is responsible for developing direct sales opportunities, evaluating customer requirements and creating tailored customer solutions that lead to new bookings.
- Create a prospecting strategy to identify potential customers, develop relationships, build sales pipeline, prepare and present solutions, and negotiate contracts that achieves quarterly sales quotas.
- Manage the sales process and leverage internal technical resources as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Analyze the customer environment, scope customer requirements, and collaborate with technical resources to close sales opportunities.
- Work closely with customers to drive POCs and POVs.
- Upsell and cross sell Skyhigh Security products and solutions based on customer needs.
- Generate demand with channel partners, resellers and end-user customers to grow mindshare, product awareness, and business relationships.
- Develop relationships internally with key stakeholders.
- Engage and present at multiple levels within an account including CISO, key stakeholders and board level.
- Develop account and opportunity plans to improve account strategy.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with our channel and service partners to create strategic opportunities.
- 5+ years experience in a quota carrying role selling products within the security industry with deep relationships with CISOs and customer stakeholders.
- Experience generating direct sales opportunities; must have strong prospecting skills, ability to build sales pipeline and possess a strong track record of achieving quarterly sales quotas.
- Ability to manage the sales process and negotiate contracts.
- Deep knowledge of the customer’s requirements and security challenges.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build C-level relationships. Must be able to interpret and execute opportunities within complex organizations.
- Ability to engage members of the presales and professional services organizations at multiple stages of the sales cycle.
- Strong relationships with channel partners and system integrators.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills.
- Requires working knowledge of consultative sales methodologies, preferably MEDPICC.
- 3-5 years experience with Salesforce and Clari
- Maturity, confidence, patience, perseverance, interpersonal skills, commercial awareness
- Skills: Cyber Security, Account Management, Consultative Selling, Business Planning, Communication, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Forecasting.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.