Partner Sales Manager – DACH Region
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Job ID: JR0031952
Partner Sales Manager – DACH Region
The Partner Sales Manager is responsible for the recruitment and engagement efforts of new partners as needed to support company initiatives and reach, defined performance metrics and design, propose, implement, and execute enablement and promotional programs to drive sales success within region. Build and execute territory plans for both focus partners and select emerging partners in region.
At Skyhigh Security, we’re focused on innovation. We secure the world’s data, and this means making the world a safer place. With plenty of learning and growth opportunities, exciting challenges and talented teams, you’ll have everything you need to see your future in a whole new way. Come make a difference with us. For more information, visit www.skyhighsecurity.com
About the Role
- Direct the recruitment and engagement efforts of new partners as needed to support company initiatives and reach defined performance metrics
- Design, propose, implement, and execute enablement and promotional programs to drive sales success within DACH region.
- Build and execute territory plans for both focus partners and select emerging partners in DACH region.
- Lead facilitator for communication between partners and Skyhigh Security
- Help facilitate resources from DACH region and corporate for partners.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, both internally and externally.
- Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars, and tradeshows.
- Proactively communicate with region staff on channel pipeline and forecasts
- Monitor, assess and report on a continual basis, the security vendor competitive situation within the channel partners in the DACH region.
- Represent the company channel in DACH region and evangelize our mission and purpose both internally and externally.
- 5 + years of Sales and Channel Sales experience working with local, regional, and national partners in the computer networking & security space in the DACH region
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the Channel ecosystem – roles of VARs, National Solution Providers, System Integrators, and Distributors.
- Have proven, existing, and positive relationships through the region within this ecosystem of partners is a requirement.
- Proven record of consistent over-achievement in quota-bearing roles.
- Proven track record of working effectively with Cross-functional teams, both internally and externally.
- Seeking individuals with strong morale and ethical character only.
- Must be fluent in German and English languages.
- Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of cloud, data security and networking technologies.
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting on a regular basis (SalesForce.com).
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Direct interaction with the Customers, Partners, Marketing, Peers and Corporate team will comprise a major portion of this assignment supporting the DACH region
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.