Regional Sales Director, APAC
Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Job ID: JR0031234
Regional Sales Director, APAC
As a senior voice in the Americas leadership, this role reports directly to the Vice President, Sales APJ. This position owns the sales strategy for a specific region within the sales organization and executes against plan and manages the team to meet growth and development goals.
At Skyhigh Security, we have a bold vision to Secure the World’s Data. Our mission is to protect organizations with cloud-native security solutions that are both data-aware and simple to use. We go beyond data access and focus on data use, allowing organizations to collaborate from any device and from anywhere without sacrificing their security. We strive to live your values every day. We want to Lead the Industry, we actively embrace our differences, we love to learn together, and we choose to celebrate each other often!
About the Role
- Oversee the hiring, development, and management of a sales team.
- Responsible for weekly sales forecasting of sales team performance.
- Establishes sales training and sales incentive programs.
- Drives the development of sales strategies.
- Works closely with marketing to develop and execute lead programs.
- Develops, establishes, and directs channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Manages overall sales process, sets appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Develops pricing policies, including volume discounts, terms, and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- Provides sales consultation to executive level customers and partners.
- Works collaboratively across BU’s to create a results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Applies and uses specific sales methodologies and sales funnel management.
- Develops and negotiates software and/or services sales contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Drives ongoing software solutions training and education to the field to scale our sales efforts.
- Develops relationships with key influencers and stakeholders both internally and externally.
- 15+ years of professional sales experience preferably in the security industry.
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience; Security is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a people management capacity
- A highly consultative sales background with superb communication skills
- Experience and credibility selling to the CISO office.
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level.
- Proven track record of closing seven figure transactions.
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships.
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.