Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job ID: JR0031671
As a member of the Data Protection Cloud Services team, you will work with an Agile software development team on the development and testing of core security software. Creating and maintaining critical infrastructure required by the team or researching new technologies for future security solutions.
At Skyhigh Security, we have a bold vision to Secure the World’s Data. Our mission is to protect organizations with cloud-native security solutions that are both data-aware and simple to use. We go beyond data access and focus on data use, allowing organizations to collaborate from any device and from anywhere without sacrificing their security. We strive to live your values every day. We want to Lead the Industry, we actively embrace our differences, we love to learn together, and we choose to celebrate each other often!
About the Role
As a member of the Data Protection Cloud Services team, you will be
- Working with an Agile software development team on the development and testing of core security software
- Creating and maintaining critical infrastructure required by the team or researching new technologies for future security solutions
- Collaborate closely with your immediate colleagues, having daily meetings to discuss and share work tasks.
- Good programming skills using object-oriented programming language methodologies in C++
- Experience of Linux software development
- Scripting knowledge using Bash, PERL, Python
- Networking/Network protocols
- Nice to have experience of Databases, Virtualization, Containers, Jenkins
- Understanding of software testing principles, test automation, agile methodologies
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills – fluent written and verbal English
- Eligible to work in the UK
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.