Sr. DevTools Engineer
Plano, Texas, United States of America
Job ID: JR0031404
Sr. DevTools Engineer
Develop software as the primary job function; design, develop, debug & test complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
At Skyhigh Security, we have a bold vision to Secure the World’s Data. Our mission is to protect organizations with cloud-native security solutions that are both data-aware and simple to use. We go beyond data access and focus on data use, allowing organizations to collaborate from any device and from anywhere without sacrificing their security. We strive to live your values every day. We want to Lead the Industry, we actively embrace our differences, we love to learn together, and we choose to celebrate each other often! www.skyhighsecurity.com
About the role:
- Support development teams on various devtools like Jira, Confluence, Github, SVN, Artifactory, Jenkins, SonarQube etc.
- Follow DevOps practices, automate infrastructure activities, documents standards and procedures.
- Drive existing automation frameworks forward to benefit automation across multiple products and if needed create new frameworks.
- Automate software development processes, including build, test, and deployment.
- Coding using Python and AWS cloud formation/Terraform.
- Ability to learn to use new tools, and quickly become a subject matter expert.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience as Developer or Tools Engineer
- Strong systems analysis and programming skills
- Extensive scripting experience with Python.
- Proficiency in Linux
- Proficiency with Jenkins Pipeline, Groovy, Github, SVN, Artifactory
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Understanding of the principles of CI and CD
- Experience in integrating Code Quality Analysis Tools like SonarQube.
- Experience in IaC (Cloud formation, Terraform)
- Able to migrate development environment from one platform to another (SVN to Github)
Base Pay Range: $84,000 – 156,000. Actual base pay within this range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include annual bonuses and long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.